‘We’ve been tactically found out’ - City fans worry after 2-0 defeat to Brighton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have responded with worry after the Canaries lost their fifth away game of the season.
Goals from substitutes Leandro Trossard and Shane Duffy ensured City left Sussex without a point. This game extended City's run without a goal away from home to over 500 minutes.
City looked disjointed again as they struggled to impose themselves onto proceedings, with confidence seemingly in short supply after the adversities they've had to face this season.
They failed to record a shot on target as Albion dominated the game and will consider themselves unlucky not to have extended their lead beyond two goals.
Marco Stiepermann's effort in the opening ten minutes hit the bar but that was the closest City came to scoring all afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries remain 19th in the table, with an important fixture against Watford on Friday night to come.
Read the reaction of the Norwich faithful above and below.
- 1 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 4 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 5 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 10 Chris Goreham: A new experience providing coverage of Norwich City...