‘We’ve been tactically found out’ - City fans worry after 2-0 defeat to Brighton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have responded with worry after the Canaries lost their fifth away game of the season.
Goals from substitutes Leandro Trossard and Shane Duffy ensured City left Sussex without a point. This game extended City's run without a goal away from home to over 500 minutes.
City looked disjointed again as they struggled to impose themselves onto proceedings, with confidence seemingly in short supply after the adversities they've had to face this season.
They failed to record a shot on target as Albion dominated the game and will consider themselves unlucky not to have extended their lead beyond two goals.
Marco Stiepermann's effort in the opening ten minutes hit the bar but that was the closest City came to scoring all afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries remain 19th in the table, with an important fixture against Watford on Friday night to come.
Read the reaction of the Norwich faithful above and below.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know