We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Fulham - now it’s time for you to vote for yours
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 1-1 Championship draw at Fulham? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
Nelson Oliveira channelled his anger at missing out on a start to earn Daniel Farke’s squad a point in a stiff opening day examination against one of the highly-fancied Championship sides.
City were tested defensively for spells but carved out enough clear chances to have got at least a point from this latest trip to Craven Cottage.
Christoph Zimmermann grew into his league debut, with one vital last-ditch block in the first half the pick of his interventions. James Maddison tried to get City ticking in the centre of the park against some top operators in the home ranks and both Marley Watkins and Yanic Wildschut were prominent throughout.
Our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, thought Zimmermann coped with a frenetic test against the slick Cottagers.
You may also want to watch:
• Cast your vote in the poll, which will run for the next few days.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression