We’ve chosen our Norwich City Man of the Match against Fulham - now it’s time for you to vote for yours
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Which Norwich City player performed the best in the 1-1 Championship draw at Fulham? Let us know by casting your vote in the poll on this page.
Nelson Oliveira channelled his anger at missing out on a start to earn Daniel Farke’s squad a point in a stiff opening day examination against one of the highly-fancied Championship sides.
City were tested defensively for spells but carved out enough clear chances to have got at least a point from this latest trip to Craven Cottage.
Christoph Zimmermann grew into his league debut, with one vital last-ditch block in the first half the pick of his interventions. James Maddison tried to get City ticking in the centre of the park against some top operators in the home ranks and both Marley Watkins and Yanic Wildschut were prominent throughout.
Our Norwich City correspondent, Paddy Davitt, thought Zimmermann coped with a frenetic test against the slick Cottagers.
You may also want to watch:
• Cast your vote in the poll, which will run for the next few days.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know