Wednesday sell out for crunch clash
Sheffield Wednesday will be backed by an army of 1,400 travelling fans at Carrow Road on Saturday. The Owls have completely sold out their allocation of seats for the Championship game against the Canaries and have advised their supporters not to travel without a ticket.
Sheffield Wednesday will be backed by an army of 1,400 travelling fans at Carrow Road on Saturday.
The Owls have completely sold out their allocation of seats for the Championship game against the Canaries and have advised their supporters not to travel without a ticket.
City will be hoping for a full house for a game of vital importance to their chances of avoiding relegation to League One, while Wednesday will be bidding to complete the double over City for the fourth season in a row.
Tickets in home areas are still on sale for the Grade B fixture.
You may also want to watch:
Today is the deadline for written applications for tickets for City's derby match against Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Sunday, April 19 (12.45pm).
All applications must be received at the City ticket office no later than close of business tonight. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 8 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 9 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff
- 10 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
Any unsold tickets will go on general sale at 9am on Saturday.
Details are on the club's official website.