Wednesday sell out for crunch clash
Sheffield Wednesday will be backed by an army of 1,400 travelling fans at Carrow Road on Saturday. The Owls have completely sold out their allocation of seats for the Championship game against the Canaries and have advised their supporters not to travel without a ticket.
Sheffield Wednesday will be backed by an army of 1,400 travelling fans at Carrow Road on Saturday.
The Owls have completely sold out their allocation of seats for the Championship game against the Canaries and have advised their supporters not to travel without a ticket.
City will be hoping for a full house for a game of vital importance to their chances of avoiding relegation to League One, while Wednesday will be bidding to complete the double over City for the fourth season in a row.
Tickets in home areas are still on sale for the Grade B fixture.
You may also want to watch:
Today is the deadline for written applications for tickets for City's derby match against Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Sunday, April 19 (12.45pm).
All applications must be received at the City ticket office no later than close of business tonight. Applications will not be accepted after this date.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 5 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 9 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 10 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
Any unsold tickets will go on general sale at 9am on Saturday.
Details are on the club's official website.