PODCAST: A cheeseboard, birds, pizza and false teeth - your weirdest City memories
- Credit: Archant
The weird and wonderful memories of Norwich City fans provided some lockdown entertainment as the Pink Un Podcast crew discussed the latest updates during football’s shutdown because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Paddy Davitt, Chris Lakey and David Freezer discussed all the latest Premier League news and views, as well as the National League’s decision to cancel their campaign, affecting six Canaries loanees including Alfie Payne and Simon Power at King’s Lynn Town.
The impact on the transfer market and plummeting player values were also discussed, alongside the latest interviews concerning City players past and present, including: Danel Sinani, Adam Idah, Luke Chadwick, Grant Holt and the Murphy twins.
We also heard responses from listeners to last week’s Pink Un Poser, with some great responses to ‘weird and wonderful moments’, and set this week’s Poser.
This week we ask ‘who is your favourite ever Norwich City manager - and why?’ and discussed who we found to be the best manager to deal with from a media standpoint.
- You can listen to episode 396 of the pod above - and get in touch to let us know where in the world you are listening to the show from.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash