Wensum Albion 0, Blofield A 1
Albion were back to league duty after a poor performance and disappointing exit from the Shoe Trades Cup last week.
Albion started brightly using the wind to their advantage pressing the away side.
A number of Mark Leeper corners troubled the Blofield defence, midfielder Martin seeing a headed chance go over the bar and missing another opportunity soon after.
Albion striker Pete Gorbould had a shot well saved by the impressive Blofield keeper. At the other end the Albion defence held firm and dealt effectively with any Blofield attacks.
Albion expected a tough 45 in the second half playing against the strong breeze but again took the game to the away side but couldn’t convert in a number of goalmouth scrambles.
You may also want to watch:
Blofield took the lead when a well-hit shot from outside the box was parried by Albion keeper Chard only to see a Blofield forward quickest to react and poke the ball home.
Albion went close to grabbing an equaliser, Gorbould seeing a shot hit the bar with the Blofield keeper denying Leeper with a fine save.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
Despite dominating for large periods of the match Albion failed to take any points from the game although the performance was a definite improvement on the previous week.