Wensum Albion 0, Costessey Crown Reserves 3
Top of the table Costessey Crown Reserves were the visitors to Thorpe High School to play Wensum Albion.
Albion started the brighter of the two teams with Slowther and Rochford taking control across the middle of the park and the team as a whole passing the ball well.
As Costessey gained more confidence they started to create chances and opened the scoring on 10 minutes when a cross from the right eluded Albion keeper Chard to put the visitors 1-0 up.
Pete Gorbould made a number of good runs ending with shots on goal but never really tested the Costessey keeper.
The second half saw Costessey dominate more of the possession with solid defending from Jarrett keeping the chances to a minimum.
You may also want to watch:
A goalmouth scramble on the hour mark saw Costessey double their lead whilst at the other end Martin missed a headed opportunity and Gorbould saw a fierce shot cannon back off the post.
Costessey rounded off the scoring in the closing minutes with a good effort from the edge of the box beating the Albion keeper.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City