Wensum Albion 0, Costessey Crown Reserves 3
Top of the table Costessey Crown Reserves were the visitors to Thorpe High School to play Wensum Albion.
Albion started the brighter of the two teams with Slowther and Rochford taking control across the middle of the park and the team as a whole passing the ball well.
As Costessey gained more confidence they started to create chances and opened the scoring on 10 minutes when a cross from the right eluded Albion keeper Chard to put the visitors 1-0 up.
Pete Gorbould made a number of good runs ending with shots on goal but never really tested the Costessey keeper.
The second half saw Costessey dominate more of the possession with solid defending from Jarrett keeping the chances to a minimum.
You may also want to watch:
A goalmouth scramble on the hour mark saw Costessey double their lead whilst at the other end Martin missed a headed opportunity and Gorbould saw a fierce shot cannon back off the post.
Costessey rounded off the scoring in the closing minutes with a good effort from the edge of the box beating the Albion keeper.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 8 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 9 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City