Wensum Albion 0, Hockering 0
Hockering travelled to Thorpe High school looking for revenge after losing to Albion earlier in the season.
It was Albion who were quickest out of the blocks as they passed the ball with confidence, Jenner causing problems down the right wing. Albion created a number of chances Philo going close twice from close range and Jenner firing over from an acute angle.
Nick Taylor looked to have given the home side the lead on the half hour but his long range lob sailed narrowly over the bar. At the other end keeper Matt Cooper had to be focussed, tipping a curling effort over the bar.
In the second half Hockering came into the game a little more and kept possession well. Albion pushed on and again created some solid chances Martin seeing a shot from the edge of the area well saved before heading wide a chance minutes later.
Chard also looked to have scored poking the ball goalwards only to see the shot cleared off the line.
You may also want to watch:
A clean sheet was the least Albion deserved after looking comfortable coping with the Hockering attacks but the point was disappointing given the possession and chances created during the 90 minutes.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'