Wensum Albion 0, Hockering 0
Hockering travelled to Thorpe High school looking for revenge after losing to Albion earlier in the season.
It was Albion who were quickest out of the blocks as they passed the ball with confidence, Jenner causing problems down the right wing. Albion created a number of chances Philo going close twice from close range and Jenner firing over from an acute angle.
Nick Taylor looked to have given the home side the lead on the half hour but his long range lob sailed narrowly over the bar. At the other end keeper Matt Cooper had to be focussed, tipping a curling effort over the bar.
In the second half Hockering came into the game a little more and kept possession well. Albion pushed on and again created some solid chances Martin seeing a shot from the edge of the area well saved before heading wide a chance minutes later.
Chard also looked to have scored poking the ball goalwards only to see the shot cleared off the line.
You may also want to watch:
A clean sheet was the least Albion deserved after looking comfortable coping with the Hockering attacks but the point was disappointing given the possession and chances created during the 90 minutes.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City