Wensum Albion 1, Homecare 6
The first home game of the season saw Albion host a Homecare side relegated from Division One.
The away side looked to control the game early on and took the lead within ten minutes with a side footed shot eluding Chard in the Albion goal.
Albion battled through the half with their best chance falling to Adam Jarrett who saw his goalbound effort tipped over the bar after good work from Leeper on the left.
Homecare scored two more before the break as Albion looked disjointed for periods of the game, keeper Chard making two solid save to keep the score down.
A formation change at half-time allowed Albion to start playing more fluent football but were still made to pay for lapses in concentration as Homecare scored their fourth early in the half.
Adam Jarrett eventually got himself on the scoresheet on 60 minutes when put through, calmly lifting the ball over the advancing keeper and into an empty net.
Two further goals late in the game meant it was a day to forget for Wensum who will look to make amends in the reverse fixture next week.
- 1 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out
- 2 'Some didn't feel right for me' - Lampard on potential job opportunities
- 3 Canaries legend Holt joins West Ham scouting team
- 4 'We need to be better' - Pukki's warning ahead of City's trip to Spurs
- 5 Smith's surprise at prolific Pukki
- 6 Smith wary of Kane and Conte double act
- 7 'Great passion' - Skipp stars for Spurs ahead of City reunion
- 8 LOAN WATCH: In-form City striker on target again in Croatia
- 9 Fresh start has reinforced City's keeper's 'massive belief'
- 10 'A thing of beauty' - from one City legend to another