Wensum Albion 2, Dyers Arms 2
Albion took on Dyers Arms hoping to make it two wins on the bounce after picking up three points last week.
Dyers started brightly and controlled the game early on, a number of free kicks defended well by Albion.
Wensum midfielder Leeper saw a couple of long range efforts fly wide of the mark as the home side put pressure on the opposition defence.
The breakthrough came on the half hour when good work by Gorbould to close down the keeper saw the ball fall to the feet of Brighton whose shot rolled in despite a desperate attempted goal line clearance by a Dyers Arms defender.
Albion once again switched off at the start of the second half and within minutes the away side were on level terms as their striker found space in the area to slot the ball home.
You may also want to watch:
It got worse for Albion when a Dyers Arms midfielder lofted a ball over advancing keeper Chard to put the away side a goal ahead.
Albion midfielder Slowther nearly made history by scoring two goals in one season but his well struck long range shot was tipped over the bar by the Dyers Arms keeper.
- 1 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 7-0 mauling at Chelsea
- 3 NCFC LIVE: Canaries thrashed 7-0 at Chelsea
- 4 'Embarrassing' - Farke on woeful 7-0 City rout at Chelsea
- 5 Farke on Cantwell Chelsea absence
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' abject 7-0 Chelsea defeat
- 7 Cantwell on target in City U23s win
- 8 CHELSEA 7 CANARIES 0 - Key moments, ratings and stats
- 9 ‘Too easy’ - Hanley apologises to City fans for implosion at Chelsea
- 10 ‘Men against boys’ - Pundits batter City for awful effort at Chelsea
Albion equalised on 60 minutes when Gorbould cut the ball back across the six yards box where Martin slid in for the easy finish.
As the game opened up it was end to end for the rest of the match but neither team managed to grab the winner.