Wensum Albion 2, Dyers Arms 2
Albion took on Dyers Arms hoping to make it two wins on the bounce after picking up three points last week.
Dyers started brightly and controlled the game early on, a number of free kicks defended well by Albion.
Wensum midfielder Leeper saw a couple of long range efforts fly wide of the mark as the home side put pressure on the opposition defence.
The breakthrough came on the half hour when good work by Gorbould to close down the keeper saw the ball fall to the feet of Brighton whose shot rolled in despite a desperate attempted goal line clearance by a Dyers Arms defender.
Albion once again switched off at the start of the second half and within minutes the away side were on level terms as their striker found space in the area to slot the ball home.
You may also want to watch:
It got worse for Albion when a Dyers Arms midfielder lofted a ball over advancing keeper Chard to put the away side a goal ahead.
Albion midfielder Slowther nearly made history by scoring two goals in one season but his well struck long range shot was tipped over the bar by the Dyers Arms keeper.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 3 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 4 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
Albion equalised on 60 minutes when Gorbould cut the ball back across the six yards box where Martin slid in for the easy finish.
As the game opened up it was end to end for the rest of the match but neither team managed to grab the winner.