Wensum Albion 2, Hockering 2
Albion hosted recently promoted Hockering looking to pick up their first points of the season.
Albion were up for the game from the start and pressed the opposition deep in to their own half forcing a number of free kicks and corners that Gorbould delivered well.
However, it was Hockering who took the lead, converting a rather fortunate penalty after the ref adjudged that a push had taken place in the Albion area.
Albion had chances of their own as Rochford saw a shot tipped round the post but again it was the away side that doubled their advantage with a well-taken header as Albion switched off at the back.
Albion were awarded a penalty of their own later in the half but Philo fired wide as the home side saw themselves unlucky to go into the break two goals down.
You may also want to watch:
The second half was more open and Albion worked hard to get back into the game and were rewarded when a Philo free kick swerved to beat the keeper and give the home side some hope.
In an exciting end to the game Albion were awarded a free kick that Gorbould delivered and in a goalmouth scramble Rochford nodded home the equaliser from close range to wrap up a deserved point for Albion.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 4 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 5 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 6 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 9 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 10 Skipp calls for City to be smarter after Luton defeat
Special mention must go to stand in keeper Jamie Allison who dealt with any Hockering pressure and put in a solid performance.