What the supporters think?
I will apologise in advance for making this article NCISA orientated but I think it important that we canvas as many views as possible.
The opportunity presents itself as matters both on and off the pitch at Carrow Road are going very well and there is buoyancy that has not been felt for many years. The debt the club has is being managed, there has been a sizeable addition to the transfer kitty and the team under Lambert continues to outshine anything we could have expected at the start of the season.
As you may know I took over as acting chairman of NCISA in October last year and the last three months have been very hectic on many fronts. We introduced a monthly member’s draw with prizes including match day tickets and had a very successful Christmas raffle that with the help of IFA sponsorship swelled the coffers.
We also organised a book signing, question and answer session with Kevin Drinkell ably supported by Ken Brown. A snowy cold night but well attended and enjoyed by all. Again free to members.
A “Does the team think” evening with Chris Lakey, Chris Goreham and Neil Adams is planned for March.
You may also want to watch:
The only “failure”, so far, was our attempt to raise money for Paul Lambert’s transfer kitty via purchasing shares in the club. It appears that neither the club nor supporters thought this as good an idea as we did, as both sides failed to take the idea further. We will save this for when Michael Foulger’s money runs out!
I have spoken to many fans over the last few months as to what they would like to see for supporters and without exception the answer has been a return to something like the very successful Norwich City Supporters Club of old that declared an allegiance to NCFC and also gave an active social side for all to enjoy.As can be seen from some of the actions already taken we are trying to reflect that wish.
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 6 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 7 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 8 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 10 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
This is where you, the reader comes in. We are actively seeking (as well as new members) ideas and thoughts as to what YOU would like to see from a supporters club that you would want to join. Let’s, together, try and reshape NCISA into a new supporters club that we can all feel part of.
You can send your thoughts to email@example.com and we look forward to receiving them.