Who is your Player of the Season for Norwich City?
INCSC members actually have two votes they can cast. One is for the members’ Player of the Season. The other is for the members’ Young Player Of the Season which was introduced last year through the generosity of the INCSC President Roy Blower who provided the cup.
A young player is taken as a player aged 21 or under at the beginning of the season. Declan Rudd, Jed Steer, Ryan Bennett, Daniel Ayala plus players on loan, Korey Smith, Tom Adeyemi, George Francomb and Josh Dawkins are all eligible for consideration for this second competition.
Whether it is the football club’s Player of the Season or the INCSC Players of the Season you are voting for there is much to be considered. It has been fascinating since August watching Paul Lambert keeping faith with so many who have been part of the squad that have successfully moved from League Two to the Premier League in the shortest possible time.
Those who have joined the Canaries this season have not been ‘big’ names in the autumn of their careers as the club has continued to buy players who the management team judge have the talent, potential and mental strength to step up to what many claim to be the best club football league in the world.
Football is very much about opinions. It is fascinating how fans can view the same game and see it so differently. There will be the same diversity of views and ways of assessing who should be the Player of the Season. Will choice be simply looking to see who is the highest goalscorer? Will consideration weigh towards the saves made and points saved by our goalkeeper? Who has been the most consistent performer over the whole season? How important has the individual contributions of players been to open up opposition defences, provide goal scoring opportunities for others, break up opponents attacks or provide attack out of defence.
You may also want to watch:
In the case of INCSC, our members can cast their votes at email@example.com stating their name and their choices for Player and Young Player for 2011-2012. Details are also on our website at www.incsc.co.uk Voting must be received by Monday 30th April.
- 1 Webber believes City will be better prepared for top flight if promotion can be secured
- 2 Casualty list at City is one for the fiction writers
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 4 Late McCracken penalty save ensures City U23s draw with Burnley
- 5 Former City keeper signs for Coventry ahead of Carrow Road clash
- 6 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows
- 7 Main man Tettey has still got it
- 8 Get behind McGovern urges Farke
- 9 STARTING XIs: Three changes and very young bench for injury-hit City against Coventry
- 10 Matchday Live: City trying to extend unbeaten run to 10 games as they face Coventry