Who is your Player of the Season for Norwich City?
INCSC members actually have two votes they can cast. One is for the members’ Player of the Season. The other is for the members’ Young Player Of the Season which was introduced last year through the generosity of the INCSC President Roy Blower who provided the cup.
A young player is taken as a player aged 21 or under at the beginning of the season. Declan Rudd, Jed Steer, Ryan Bennett, Daniel Ayala plus players on loan, Korey Smith, Tom Adeyemi, George Francomb and Josh Dawkins are all eligible for consideration for this second competition.
Whether it is the football club’s Player of the Season or the INCSC Players of the Season you are voting for there is much to be considered. It has been fascinating since August watching Paul Lambert keeping faith with so many who have been part of the squad that have successfully moved from League Two to the Premier League in the shortest possible time.
Those who have joined the Canaries this season have not been ‘big’ names in the autumn of their careers as the club has continued to buy players who the management team judge have the talent, potential and mental strength to step up to what many claim to be the best club football league in the world.
Football is very much about opinions. It is fascinating how fans can view the same game and see it so differently. There will be the same diversity of views and ways of assessing who should be the Player of the Season. Will choice be simply looking to see who is the highest goalscorer? Will consideration weigh towards the saves made and points saved by our goalkeeper? Who has been the most consistent performer over the whole season? How important has the individual contributions of players been to open up opposition defences, provide goal scoring opportunities for others, break up opponents attacks or provide attack out of defence.
You may also want to watch:
In the case of INCSC, our members can cast their votes at firstname.lastname@example.org stating their name and their choices for Player and Young Player for 2011-2012. Details are also on our website at www.incsc.co.uk Voting must be received by Monday 30th April.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 5 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 6 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 7 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 8 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis