Why I'm renewing my season ticket
I am renewing my season ticket for next year. I support Norwich City through the good and bad times.With many other Canary supporters I have shared League success, a memorable European Cup run, winning the Milk Cup and those emotional occasions for fans and players outside the front of City Hall.
I am renewing my season ticket for next year. I support Norwich City through the good and bad times.
With many other Canary supporters I have shared League success, a memorable European Cup run, winning the Milk Cup and those emotional occasions for fans and players outside the front of City Hall. We have also had seasons where our high expectations have been crushed. We've seen good managers and the less successful both come and go. We have witnessed player signings and seen them become City legends as well as those who for a variety of reasons never reach their potential and others who may be best forgotten.
These contrasting times are both part and parcel of what makes football our national game. It can be very personal to each individual. It can also bring people together such as with the roar of the crowd at Carrow Road.
At this time we can join in paying tribute to the contribution made to our club by Craig Fleming over 10 years, 382 matches and 13 goals. He is indeed a City Legend. May he continue to enjoy good health and fitness as he moves on to Rotherham United.
You may also want to watch:
NCISA apologises to members and other supporters for the recent lack of updating of our website (ncisa.co.uk) due to circumstances completely out of the control of our very able webmaster, Anthony Parke.
NCISA will be providing sponsorship for the Under 16 City Youth game against Celtic on 23rd March 2007 to continue our support of the Tactic Zone project.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 8 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 9 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 10 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
Having been one of the supporters at Colney on Monday morning watching the players train you could more than sense their commitment to the cause. There was anticipation that transfers were indeed in the offing with the smiles on the faces of Peter Grant and Doug Livermore as Doug showed Mark Fotheringham around the training ground.
The joint commitment of fans and the team as seen on Tuesday night needs to be replicated now until the end of the season to buy time for Peter Grant to complete the refashioning of the team. So join me in renewing your season ticket to demonstrate our belief in the future and show backing for our new manager.