LIVE Q&A RECAP: Our correspondents look ahead to City’s battle at Wigan
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Reflecting on Reading, preparing for Wigan, potential relegation for Ipswich and promotion prospects were all among the subjects in our latest Norwich City live Q&A.
With the Canaries holding their pre-match press conference yesterday, our correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer decided to fill the void of the usual 1pm Friday slot with a live discussion with City fans on the Pink Un Facebook page.
Daniel Farke’s league leaders are preparing for a Sunday midday game at struggling Wigan, looking to bounce back from conceding late on Wednesday to draw a dramatic Carrow Road encounter with lowly Reading.
Going into the weekend Norwich are six points clear of Leeds at the Championship summit and seven clear of third placed Sheffield United, while the Latics are two points clear of the drop zone.
The promotion picture could look very different by the time kick-off arrives though, with Sheffield United hosting survival threatened Millwall (3pm) and Leeds entertaining local rivals Sheffield Wednesday (5.30pm) tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
• You can catch up with the live chat in the video above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 4 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit