Wiggins keen to extend stay at Bournemouth
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would 'jump at' the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would “jump at” the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.
The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
The Cherries' fixture against Barnet at Dean Court tonight is the final game of his loan period.
But the club could seek an extension to the Norwich City player's loan deal.
You may also want to watch:
And that is something the cultured defender would “love” to happen.
He told the Bournemouth Echo: “I'm not sure whether it can happen with the transfer embargo. I'll just have to wait and see what Eddie says. Fingers crossed.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 5 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 6 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 7 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 9 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 10 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
“It's a good club so, hopefully, it can get done.
“I like playing under Eddie and Jason and I like playing with this group of players as well.
“We'd have to find out whether Norwich would let it happen as well first, but if the chance was there, I'd jump at it.”