Wiggins keen to extend stay at Bournemouth
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would 'jump at' the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would “jump at” the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.
The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
The Cherries' fixture against Barnet at Dean Court tonight is the final game of his loan period.
But the club could seek an extension to the Norwich City player's loan deal.
And that is something the cultured defender would “love” to happen.
He told the Bournemouth Echo: “I'm not sure whether it can happen with the transfer embargo. I'll just have to wait and see what Eddie says. Fingers crossed.
- 1 Ex-Norwich City striker set for 10-match ban
- 2 BLACKPOOL 0 CANARIES 1 - Key moments, ratings and stats
- 3 Smith takeaways: Purple patch; classy Nunez, predatory Pukki; Cantwell absence
- 4 'A front line to be jealous about' - Appleton's verdict on Norwich City
- 5 STARTING XIs: Hernandez replaces Sara for Blackpool trip
- 6 Bullish Smith puts City rivals on notice
- 7 Smith's 'pride' at Canaries' reset
- 8 City boss looking for more Blackpool thrills and spills
- 9 Follow live updates of Blackpool v Norwich City
- 10 Spud Thornhill: 'Ken still gives every single person his time to chat to them'
“It's a good club so, hopefully, it can get done.
“I like playing under Eddie and Jason and I like playing with this group of players as well.
“We'd have to find out whether Norwich would let it happen as well first, but if the chance was there, I'd jump at it.”