Wiggins keen to extend stay at Bournemouth
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would 'jump at' the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
Rhoys Wiggins has admitted he would “jump at” the chance to extend his stay at Bournemouth.
The left-back has made a positive impact since joining the club on an emergency 28-day loan.
The Cherries' fixture against Barnet at Dean Court tonight is the final game of his loan period.
But the club could seek an extension to the Norwich City player's loan deal.
You may also want to watch:
And that is something the cultured defender would “love” to happen.
He told the Bournemouth Echo: “I'm not sure whether it can happen with the transfer embargo. I'll just have to wait and see what Eddie says. Fingers crossed.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 10 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
“It's a good club so, hopefully, it can get done.
“I like playing under Eddie and Jason and I like playing with this group of players as well.
“We'd have to find out whether Norwich would let it happen as well first, but if the chance was there, I'd jump at it.”