Will Norwich City find out their fixture list at latest Premier League meeting?
- Credit: PA
All 20 Premier League clubs will meet again on Thursday as discussions surrounding the resumption of the top-flight season continue - with Norwich City potentially discovering the dates of their remaining fixtures.
A restart date of June 17 has been provisionally agreed, with two scheduled midweek fixtures expected to be the first to resume prior to a full round of matches on the weekend of June 20.
The latest shareholders meeting will take place today as preparations are being ramped up towards the restart. Clubs will then have another meeting next week prior to the first set of fixtures between Aston Villa and Sheffield United, and Manchester City versus Arsenal.
Conversations surrounding neutral venues for six selected fixtures are set to held - with the national lead for football policing identifying fixtures which could lead to supporter congregation outside of the stadium.
MORE: City target friendlies ahead of Premier League restartThe latest round of coronavirus testing in the Premier League returned just one positive case - with Tottenham Hotspur announcing that test came from inside their camp and the individual is asymptomatic and now self-isolating.
Other topics for discussion surround how the season would end if the league had another enforced suspension, with a points-per-game model said to favoured by the Premier League.
MORE: Stuart Webber hits back at City ‘self-interest’ claimsReports suggest that sides in the bottom half would want relegation scraped if the season was curtailed, despite the FA ruling it out and EFL chairman Rick Parry threatening legal action.
You may also want to watch:
The small matter of VAR and an increased amount of substitutions are also expected to be on the agenda, with at least 14 clubs needing to vote through any changes.
City’s remaining nine fixtures are yet to be confirmed, with match schedules another topic set to be discussed as the Premier League ramps up plans for the restart.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 3 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 4 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 5 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 Hanley a big fan of new City star
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 10 Iwan Roberts: 'That 45 minutes from Norwich City was plain ridiculous'