Win Tickets to see Norwich City battle it out against Millwall
The Evening News and the Pink ‘Un have teamed up with npower, to give four lucky readers a pair of tickets to see Norwich City battle it out against Millwall.
The Evening News and the Pink ‘Un have teamed up with npower, to give four lucky readers tickets to see Norwich City battle it out against Millwall.
The second half of the Football League season is in full swing and every match the Canaries participate in is not to be missed!
npower are giving away four pairs of tickets to dedicated Norwich City supporters who want to see their team battle it out against Millwall this Tuesday, February 1, 2011. Kick off at 7.45pm.
This spring npower are offering you one last chance to save on your energy as they’re rewarding fans for switching their gas and electricity supply to npower and paying by direct debit.
You may also want to watch:
For ‘real fans’, npower has launched Football Saver* for new customers – it’s guaranteed 7pc cheaper than standard rates until April 30 2012, plus you get a �45 voucher provided by npower to spend at your local Football League club shop, say for example towards a new shirt for the season. To take advantage of the offer call 0800 975 6613** quoting N570P, offer closes 15th May 2011.
For more information visit www.npower.com/fl
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 2 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 3 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
How to enter
Which primary colours are used in the npower and Football league logos?
A: Red and Green
B: Red and Blue
C: Green and Blue
Terms and conditions:
The competition closes at 4pm on Monday, January 31. The four winners’ names will be chosen at random from all the correct answers and the editor’s decision is final. The competition is open to adults aged 18 or over. Tickets are located in the home team stand and are only valid for home team supporters. To view all the competition terms and conditions visit www.npower.com/fl. Standard Archant competition rules also apply - see this website’s Terms and Condition page.
*Residential customers only. Offer and vouchers subject to availability. Terms, conditions and exclusions apply visit www.npower.com/shirtoffer or call 0800 975 6613
** Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes.