Winning feeling for Brandon sides
Brandon Ladies travelled to Debenham and were made to work hard for a 3-0 victory.
Smith, in the Brandon goal, had little to do as the home side got bodies behind the ball and defended deep. Late in the half Forshaw made the breakthrough from the edge of the area.
Forshaw doubled the lead and Tomlinson finished the game off scoring from close range. This was a game dominated by Brandon but credit to Debenham for some stout defending to keep the score at 3-0.
Brandon entertain Shotley Rose at home on Sunday (2pm) at the rec.
Brandon Lasses U10 produced a fabulous display of football to beat top-of-the-league Sprowston.
Alexis scored the only goal. Louise K, Louise B, Millie, and Tori were on fine form at the back. Jess tackled superbly in midfield, and strikers Melissa, Shannon and Amaris made some great runs. PoM: Fraya Williams was on fire and well-deserved this honour. Brilliant.
Brandon Lasses U11 beat Chantry Grasshoppers 6-0 to go through to the cup final. A strong display from Lasses and two goals from Richardson saw Brandon 2-0 up at half-time.
- 1 Cantwell set for City return after Bournemouth reject buy option
- 2 City confirm released list with Lukas Rupp to depart
- 3 PRESSER: Norwich City v Spurs - Gilmour and Gibson major doubts
- 4 City old boy Martin rebuffed job interest amid Watford reports
- 5 'Why are the disillusioned leaving their calling card by way of an empty seat?'
- 6 'Not true' - Smith dismisses links to West Brom's Kipre
- 7 'They've handled this badly but I'm glad Teemu won' - fans react to Pukki POTS award
- 8 'No refund' warning to Spurs fans trying to sneak into home end
- 9 'There’s so much about the Premier League that I won’t miss'
- 10 Canaries on the right track with Dean Smith, insists Zimmermann
An even better second half with outstanding defending and an excellent save from Neal kept the Lasses on top. In-control Brandon went on to score four more in the second half, three more from Richardson and one from Nolan to confirm a well-deserved cup final place in their first season. PoM: Ciera Neal.