Wroxham land possible FA Vase derby clash
Wroxham face a potential FA Vase quarter-final trip to Ridgeons Premier Division rivals Needham Market on February 27.David Batch's side were handed a possible cross-border derby in today's FA draw if they get past Royston Town in this Saturday's fifth round tie.
Wroxham face a potential FA Vase quarter-final trip to Ridgeons Premier Division rivals Needham Market on February 27.
David Batch's side were handed a possible cross-border derby in today's FA draw if they get past Royston Town in this Saturday's fifth round tie.
Wroxham edged past Armthorpe Welfare at Trafford Park 3-0 on penalties after the clubs' fourth round replay ended 1-1 after extra time.
Ridgeons highflyers Needham Market beat Daventry 2-0 in the fifth round to earn a home tie in the last eight. The sides drew 0-0 at Needham Market in the league just before Christmas. Needham Market is scheduled to visit Trafford Park for the corresponding league fixture on March 13.
You may also want to watch:
Full FA Vase quarter-final draw
Shildon v Chertsey Town or Whitley Bay
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Canaries beaten by Barnsley in FA Cup
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 3 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 5 STARTING XIs: Hernandez starts as City make five changes for FA Cup tie
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 7 Energetic Barnsley dump disjointed Norwich side out of the FA Cup
- 8 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 9 'Concentrate on the league klaxon' - City fans express disappointment at FA Cup exit
- 10 Barnsley v Norwich City in the FA Cup - all you need to know
Needham Market v Royston Town or Wroxham
Willand Rovers or Barwell v Norton & Stockton Ancients
Gresley v Whitehawk or Marske United