Wroxham land possible FA Vase derby clash
Wroxham face a potential FA Vase quarter-final trip to Ridgeons Premier Division rivals Needham Market on February 27.David Batch's side were handed a possible cross-border derby in today's FA draw if they get past Royston Town in this Saturday's fifth round tie.
Wroxham face a potential FA Vase quarter-final trip to Ridgeons Premier Division rivals Needham Market on February 27.
David Batch's side were handed a possible cross-border derby in today's FA draw if they get past Royston Town in this Saturday's fifth round tie.
Wroxham edged past Armthorpe Welfare at Trafford Park 3-0 on penalties after the clubs' fourth round replay ended 1-1 after extra time.
Ridgeons highflyers Needham Market beat Daventry 2-0 in the fifth round to earn a home tie in the last eight. The sides drew 0-0 at Needham Market in the league just before Christmas. Needham Market is scheduled to visit Trafford Park for the corresponding league fixture on March 13.
You may also want to watch:
Full FA Vase quarter-final draw
Shildon v Chertsey Town or Whitley Bay
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 6 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week
- 10 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
Needham Market v Royston Town or Wroxham
Willand Rovers or Barwell v Norton & Stockton Ancients
Gresley v Whitehawk or Marske United