Wroxham to host King's Lynn in FA Cup
Wroxham have been handed a home tie against King's Lynn in the Third Qualifying Round of the FA Cup. The tie will be played on Saturday 11th October.
Wroxham have been handed a home tie against King's Lynn in the Third Qualifying Round of the FA Cup.
The game will be played on Saturday 11th October.
The winners will receive £7,500 in prize money and will be one game away from the First Round Proper of the FA Cup.
King's Lynn, of the Blue Square North Division, beat Worksop 2-1 in their Second Qualifying Round game at The Walks on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Ridgeons Premier Wroxham defeated higher league opposition in their FA Cup tie after coming from behind to win 2-1 against Heybridge Swifts of the Ryman Premier Division.
Wroxham can count three former Linnets amongst their team in Damian Hilton, Alex Notman and Duncan McNally.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 4 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 7 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 8 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 9 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 10 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
Wroxham's best recent run in the competition came in 2005 when they lost a third qualifying round replay to Aylesbury.
King's Lynn will be hoping to emulate the 2006 giant killing run to the Second Round Proper that ended in eventual televised defeat to Oldham.