Wymondham make a point
WYMONDHAM Ladies picked up their first point on their travels and the first clean sheet of the season, drawing 0-0 with Stalham. Wymondham came away disappointed with a draw, as they dominated the match from start to finish, controlling the pace of the game.
WYMONDHAM Ladies picked up their first point on their travels and the first clean sheet of the season, drawing 0-0 with Stalham.
Wymondham came away disappointed with a draw, as they dominated the match from start to finish, controlling the pace of the game.
Every player on the pitch played out of their skin, but the game ended in a draw. Wymondham had more chances in the first half, with Mowgli having a shot saved off the line and Helen having a chance go just wide while Stalham's efforts were poor.
The second half, with Fletch in goal was even more in Wymondham's favour, creating chances through great link-up play, particularly down the wings through Vicky and Georgie, commanded well by Rumble in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
Helen's hold up play was top draw, while Emma and Elle played solidly in defence, with Rachael in the centre of defence winning everything. Laura Parry played with a broken toe and Woody was strong throughout the game, showing as a team their determination and passion.
Player of the match went to Mowgli, whose attacking play helped Wymondham with mazy runs, and flick-ons. Wymondham are home to high flying Swanton on Sunday, November 8, 2pm kick-off.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 8 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 9 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 10 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'