Yachtsmen sail clear of Union
Anglian Combination: Wroxham Reserves are nine points clear at the top of the Premier Division after beating their closest rivals, Norwich Union, 3-0.Kane Taylor, Ben Morgan and Sam Goff were on target for the Yachtsmen's second string.
Anglian Combination: Wroxham Reserves are nine points clear at the top of the Premier Division after beating their closest rivals, Norwich Union, 3-0.
Kane Taylor, Ben Morgan and Sam Goff were on target for the Yachtsmen's second string.
Cameron Copeland hit a
hat-trick for Dersingham as they slugged out a 4-4 draw at Acle. Gary English was also on target for the visitors, while Acle's goals came from John Curtis (2), Thaine Hacon and Chris Steele.
You may also want to watch:
There was another high-scoring affair at Halvergate, where Mattishall came away with a 3-3 draw.
Ricky Knell, Lee Turner and Lee Skoyles scored for Halvergate, with Mattishall netting through Stephen Jones, Christian Harbour and James Lovell.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 6 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 7 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries
In the battle of the bottom two, Beccles moved above Hindringham after picking up a 3-2 victory away from home.
Adam Sivell scored twice and Rory French hit the other for Beccles, while Gary Belton and an own goal accounted for Hindringham's tally.
Lowestoft Town Reserves put some distance between themselves and the bottom three after beating Brandon 2-1 at home.
Ritchi High and Carl Burgess found the net for the hosts and Neil Edwards replied for Brandon.
Fifth-placed Blofield came away from Sprowston Athletic with a 2-1 win, thanks to goals from Neil Maguire and Jordan Morley. Andrew Palmer was Sprowston's scorer.
In Division One, Holt fired seven past Attleborough, who could only muster two goals in reply. Billy Edwards, Toby Blowers and Matthew Sanders all bagged braces for Holt and Josh Dixon also registered. Daniel Whitman and Simon Taylor were Attleborough's scorers.
Second-placed Loddon trail Dereham Reserves by a point and have three games in hand after a 5-2 win at home to St Andrews. David Matthews (2), Sam Watts, Chris Hancock and Gary Summons got Loddon's goals, with Leon Huckle and Lee Mason on target for St Andrews.
Elsewhere, Daley Palmer scored twice in Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves' 3-1 win at Scole and Blair Scadden also hit two as Wymondham beat Gayton 3-0.