Yarmouth salvage a point
Great Yarmouth Town 1, Brantham Athletic 1: A second-half goal by Scott Woodcock saved a point for third-placed Great Yarmouth in their top- of-the-table clash with fourth team Brantham Athletic.
Great Yarmouth Town 1, Brantham Athletic 1
A second-half goal by Scott Woodcock saved a point for third-placed Great Yarmouth in their top- of-the-table clash with fourth team Brantham Athletic.
Yarmouth went behind at the Wellesley after 29 minutes when Ollie Mann took advantage of a slip in the Bloaters defence.
Already missing Adey Ager with a now-confirmed cruciate ligament injury sustained at Woodbridge, Yarmouth then lost Marcus Saunders with a groin strain.
You may also want to watch:
But the Bloaters fought back after the break and substitute Woodcock finished off in style on 61 minutes, after taking a pass from Gareth Palmer and striding into the Brantham area.
A Stewart Roach header came back off the bar with his follow-up attempt being claimed by the Brantham keeper ten minutes from the end as Yarmouth battered the visitors' goal in the closing stages.
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut