Yaxham surrender top spot to Morley Village after 6-5 defeat to Castle Acre Swifts
First Division leaders Yaxham went down to a 6-5 defeat at the hands Castle Acre Swifts and, as a result, surrendered top spot to Morley Village who were 5-1 winners at North Elmham.
Tacolneston stay third after their 2-1 win at Thetford Rovers Reserves and Rockland United are fourth after beating bottom team Narborough by the only goal of the game. Dereham Town A won 3-1 at Northwold S&SC and Shipdham beat Gressenhall by the same score. The other match between Swaffham Town A and Bridgham United ended in a 2-2 draw.
The top two in Division Two both lost for the first time this season. Leaders Scarning United went down to a 5-3 defeat at Nostro while Rampant Horse found chances difficult to come by and succumbed to two second half goals at Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves. West End kept their remarkable start to the season intact and beat Saham Toney Reserves 7-0 to maintain their 100% record and a clean sheet after four games. Cockers won by the odd goal of five at Bawdeswell, Tugas United beat Hethersett Athletic 2-1 and, in the local derby, honours were even with Necton and Sporle sharing four goals.
The Division Three leaders, Attleborough Athletic, also lost for the first time this season being beaten 3-2 at Marham Wanderers. Colkirk made the long trip to Methwold United and were rewarded with a 2-1 win and a move up to second place. Stoke Ferry are third after beating Mattishall A by the odd goal of seven and Weeting are fourth after their 3-1 home win over Litcham. Watton United A are in fifth place after a 3-0 home win over North Elmham Reserves while Wendling also lost their 100% record in a 2-1 defeat at the hands of Hingham Athletic Reserves. Great Cressingham beat Narborough Reserves 4-1 while Splitz United won 4-2 at bottom team Rockland United Reserves.
Division Four leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A beat third placed Weasenham Wanderers 5-1 and have moved three points clear at the top of the table after Walsingham United went down to a 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Tacolneston Reserves. Yaxham Reserves are up to fourth spot after their 5-1 home win over Shipdham Reserves. Beetley United beat Northwold S&SC Reserves 6-2 and Gressenhall Reserves secured their first league win of the season with 6-4 home win over bottom team Methwold United Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
In their second round replay in the Norfolk Primary Cup, Feltwell United Reserves progressed to the next round with a 3-2 home win over Snettisham Maroons.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return