Nickname: The Glovers
Year formed: 1895
Ground: Huish Park, Lufton Way, Yeovil, Somerset, BA22 8YF
You may also want to watch:
2008/09 average: 4,423
For visitors: 1,750 in the Copse Road End (uncovered)
- 1 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 4 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 5 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 10 Chris Goreham: A new experience providing coverage of Norwich City...
Position last season: 17th in League One
Manager: Terry Skiverton (February 2009)
Player to watch - Terry Skiverton: Player-manager Skiverton has seen it all with Yeovil. Part of the side that came from non-league football, the centre back has been a vital cog at Huish Park for more than a decade. And the 34-year-old remains key for the Glovers, but will now have to cope with the added pressure of management.
Record transfer fee paid: �25,000 (Michael McIndoe, Hereford, 2001)
Record transfer fee received: �75,000 (Mark Shail, Bristol City, 1993)
Ticket office: 01935 847 888
Official website: www.ytfc.net
Distance: 254 miles
Journey time: 4 hrs, 36 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pub: Modern pub The Arrow (postcode: BA21 3TL) is perennially popular with home fans, with The Bell growing more so. Both are family-friendly, and The Bell (207 Preston Road, Yeovil, BA20 2EW�) has a large screen for matches on TV. There's also the Airfield Tavern on Alvington Lane, Yeovil, BA22.�
Last league meeting: Never met in league.
City connection: Darren Way came through the ranks at Norwich but never played for the first team. Paul Warne played for Wroxham and Diss, but was never on City's books.