Norwich City transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Lincoln ace
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Norwich City are tracking Lincoln attacking midfielder Jorge Grant according to a report.
TEAMtalk claims the Canaries are among a clutch of Championship clubs looking at the 25-year-old, who has started the season well with the Imps.
Brentford, Reading, Swansea and former club Nottingham Forest are all credited with an interest along with Norwich in Grant, who has scored eight goals this season for the League One promotion hopefuls.
Grant joined Lincoln in the summer of 2019 after leaving Forest, where he came through their academy and has impressed as a wide midfielder.
You may also want to watch:
City will be aware of Grant’s qualities and contingency plans will have been drawn up by City’s recruitment team if Emi Buendia or Todd Cantwell move on in January. However, City aren’t short of midfielders that can play out wide. Kieron Dowell is due to return from an ankle injury in the New Year whilst Przemyslaw Placheta, Onel Hernandez and Josh Martin as well as Buendia and Cantwell can all operate out wide. Take this one with a pinch of salt with Grant’s agent perhaps looking to capitalise on his client’s excellent start to the season with a new contract at Lincoln or engineer a move higher up the ladder.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 6 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 7 Robin Sainty: Farke has taken City to a whole new level
- 8 Ton up Tim is wonderful for Farke
- 9 MATCHDAY LIVE: Canaries take on Barnsley in FA Cup
- 10 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe