STARTING XIs: Villa make four changes as Canaries remain unchanged
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke has kept faith with the Norwich City team which lost 2-1 to Wolves in their last Premier League game but Aston Villa have made four changes in an attempt to end their bad form.
The Canaries name the same 18 from the Wolves game, when they led at the break but managed to lose 2-1, with skipper Grant Hanley playing the second game of his injury comeback in central defence.
The hosts make two changes in defence though, bringing in Mohamed El Mohamedy for Frederic Guilbert at right-back and Ezri Konsa in for Bjorn Engels in central defence, both of whom drop to the bench - following nine defeats in seven and a 3-1 home loss to Southampton last time out.
Creative captain Jack Grealish drops into midfield with John McGinn out injured and defensive presence Marvelous Nakamba replaced Conor Hourihane, who is on the bench.
That leaves space for Trezeguet to come into attack in place of Grealish, with Jota coming on to the bench.
You may also want to watch:
VILLA (4-3-3): Heaton; El Mohamedy, Konsa, Hause, Targett; Luiz, Nakamba, Grealish (C); El Ghazi, Wesley, Trezeguet. Subs: Nyland (GK), Engels, Guilbert, Lansbury, Hourihane, Jota, Kodjia
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, Trybull; Buendia, McLean, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Lewis, Amadou, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Srbeny
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
REFEREE: Chris Kavanagh
VAR: Peter Bankes
- Click here to follow all the action from Villa Park in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country